Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many days prior notice is required to make survey of goods to be shifted?
Minimum 3 days advance information is required to make survey of goods.
2. Are there any basic rates for the packing of household goods and personal effects?
No. The rates depend on the volume of household goods, floor and destination.
3. What are the necessary packing materials used?
Generally we use strong cartoon boxes, corrugated sheets, thermocol, bubble sheet, papers and stretch film roll. Wooden packing is done as per requirement.
4. How many time is required for packing?
It depends on the volume of the goods. Generally, 3-4 hours is required for one room.
5. How would you like to start the packing?
Generally we use to pack glass materials like crockeries, showpieces, toys etc. first. It can be also started room wise.
6. Why do I need insurance if everything is packed professionally ?
Items can get damaged due to unforeseen circumstances like accidents, transit hazards i.e jerk & joilts or any natural disaster in the moving process.
7. What documents you require for transportation ?
We require self declaration letter, copy of transfer / joining letter, RC & Insurance of vehicles and your Identity Proof.
8. What type of vehicles will be used to transport ?
It depends on the volume of consignment. We provide all types of vehicles like 207, Tata Ac, 407, 709, 1109 and LPT.
We also carry part load consignment.
9. What is it that cannot be loaded on the vehicle ?
Carrying of liquor, Gas cylinder, Flammable goods, Acid, Pets or ornaments are strictly prohibited.
10. Are you a licensed moving company?
11. How do I know what I can and cannot take with me ?
We advise you to carry your personal/important documents like Gas Paper, Bank documents, travelling tickets, papers of car/motorcycle etc in your personal luggage.